Hear Ye Hear Ye!
SteemMonsters is a platform where you can buy, sell, or trade collectible digital monster cards. The ownership of these digital cards and the game results are all published and verifiable on the Steem Blockchain. These cards can also be leveled up to get them ready for tournaments that players can compete in for prizes, such as more cards, crypto, and upvotes.
How does it work?
To get started, one must first purchase a starter pack that contains 30 pre-selected cards. 5-card booster packs can be purchased afterward, which have chances of obtaining rare powerful cards. These individual cards have a unique identifier that is recorded in a custom_json transaction on the Steem blockchain, coupled with the associated purchase or transfer transaction.
Owners can also keep check of which cards they have all times in their card collection tab to get an overall view of their collection all at once.
What is its Current State?
- They are hosting a writing contest for a large sum of 1500 SBD! Help them figure out the lore for the Splinterland universe! Check out the full blog post here.
- Sign up for Week 3 of their Steem Monsters Common Card Fantasy Story Contest here!
- Bid to become an epic blue summoner card here!
- Check out the Steem Monsters Cartography Contest Finalists here!
- Check out Steem Monsters Art Contest Winners for Week 2 here!