The Crypto Games Conference is coming up later this month in Minsk! The anticipated event is bringing together top companies from both the traditional gaming and blockchain sectors.
The Crypto Games Conference is the world’s largest and definitive business event for crypto gaming industry. The third international conference will once again take place in Minsk, Belarus, gathering over 1000 delegates and hundreds of companies from more than 30 countries for two days of networking, learning and doing business.
As part of this year’s gathering of the best and brightest, the Crypto Games Conference has partnered with Lumi Wallet to offer the ultimate promotional package for a select project winner, worth about €5,000.
The winner will receive the following –
- Banners in the conference area;
- Logo and description on the conference website;
- 5 business passes;
- Mailing via all Conference’s social media channels;
- Participation of company representatives in a Panel Discussion among crypto market experts;
- Media Publications, mentioning the participation of the winner in the Crypto Games Conference.
To enter, submit an application showcasing your product or company. Send your entry submissions to email@example.com, indicating your company name and website, by April 14. The public will determine the winner through voting between April 15-21. See the full announcement with details here.
Good luck and game on!